Sut i gael hyd i ni
Cronfa Dreftadaeth y Loteri
7 Holbein Place
Tel: 020 7591 6000
Cyfarwyddiadau i'r swyddfa
The easiest way to reach the London office is by London Underground; our office is two minutes’ walk from Sloane Square station.
From Sloane Square underground station
- Sloane Square station is serviced by the circle and district lines and is one stop from Victoria mainline station.
- There is a small step down from the underground train to the platform and then the option of stairs or up-only escalators to street level.
- Once you have exited the station turn left and take a sharp left into the first street left of Sloane Square station (Holbein Place).
- As you enter Holbein Place on the left-hand pavement there is a dark brown building approximately 50 metres ahead of you, which is the HLF office.
- If you would like assistance from Sloane Square station, please contact your meeting organiser to make arrangements.
From Victoria mainline station by bus
Gorsaf London Victoria ydi'r orsaf prif lein agosaf i'r swyddfa yn Llundain.
- There are a number of buses that come from Victoria: buses C1, 211 and 11 all stop at Sloane Square near the office.
- Help plan your visit to the office with Transport for London’s Journey Planner.
- We can only offer car parking facilities for those with access needs.
- Alternatively, there is on-street metered parking in Holbein Place or find out more about Blue Badge parking nearby.
By the London cycle hire scheme
The nearest cycle hire docking stations are:
- Sedding Street (nearest)
- Pimlico Road / Bourne Street junction
- Cadogan Gardens / Symons Street junction
- Eaton Gate / Eaton Terrace junction
- Cadogan Place / Sloane Street junction
All are about five minutes’ walk from 7 Holbein Place.
Access to Heritage Lottery Fund’s London office
- There are three steps from the pavement to the main entrance at Holbein Place.
- If you require level access, there is a black steel door to the left of the main entrance. Please use the buzzer to the right of this door to alert reception.
- There is a lift to all floors at Holbein Place and an accessible toilet on the lower ground floor.
- All meeting rooms and offices have level access directly or via the lift from the main reception.
- If you have any access concerns, please speak to your meeting organiser at Heritage Lottery Fund.