Register and download the toolkit
Register your participation
Fill in some details about your visitor attraction, what you plan to offer, and when the offer will be available, and a link to your website for more information. You will be able to amend your details later if need be, just make sure you save the confirmation email you receive after you've filled in the form, as this will have the edit link in it.
We'll use this information to keep in touch with you between now and December. We'll also add the information you provide to a Google map that HLF and The National Lottery will link to from our websites, and share on social media, so ticket holders can see what's on offer near them.
Please note, registration closes at midnight on Wednesday 22 November. Anyone who attempts to register after this time won't be guaranteed a listing on the map.
Download the toolkit
Our toolkit has everything you need to run your own promotion:
- Read our step-by-step guide (or download below)
- We've also posted some FAQs in the Online Community (or download below).
- Plus we've got some example Ts&Cs, a press release template and some suggested social media messages, which you can download below.
- We've also created a host a social media assets for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter - as well as an A3 poster - to help you promote your free entry/free offer. These can be downloaded below.
- And here's some guidance for using our logo to keep in mind when promoting your free offer on your website
The toolkit is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must satisfy yourself that the guidance, toolkit, and the offer are appropriate for use by you (and if need be obtain your own legal advice).